What's new

FYI: Stryke AV-12 and AV-15 pre-order extended! (1 Viewer)

John E Janowitz

Second Unit
It looks like TC has not yet made the batch of the B-stock woofers for me. They are moving this month so things seem to be somewhat of a mess right now. I will know this week when I'll get the B-stock ones. Anyoen else itnerested who hasn't sent me an email yet, please send me one and I'll get back to you this week.

John

Rob Formica

Stunt Coordinator
I'm still deciding which driver to go with... but i am leaning towards the AV15. :) Is the pre-order price still available?... and the shipping delay still in the 10-12weeks range?

I'm also curious to which shipper they use... as anyone in Canada has to deal with duty and brokerage fees :angry: (US postal service is the best, UPS is the worst). how much did shipping cost?

Al Garay

Stunt Coordinator
This is the message I received from John yesterday...

"We will charge for AV woofers at the end of the preorder, April 7. Then there will be 10-12 weeks for delivery."

We were discussing the AV15. I think the same applies to the AV12. I placed my order yesterday for the AV15 and 2 18" PR-1600.

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks