What's new

"Fury" to be released on DVD (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by Neil Brock /forum/thread/209978/fury-to-be-released-on-dvd#post_3671613
I have a great many of their releases and I've been quite happy with all of them. Currently I'm watching Espionage, which is a great show which appeared on NBC during the 1963 season and probably hasn't been seen in this country since. Produced by Herbert Brodkin so you know its going to be of the highest quality.
Has the complete series set for Espionage dropped down in price yet? I've noticed the single DVD release for Espionage has been in the Network DVD sales but not the complete series set.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by WaveCrest /forum/thread/209978/fury-to-be-released-on-dvd#post_3672351
Has the complete series set for Espionage dropped down in price yet? I've noticed the single DVD release for Espionage has been in the Network DVD sales but not the complete series set.
I don't know. I waited a few months after it came out to see if it would and then I finally gave up and ordered it. Since its one of their web exclusives, I'm not sure if those sets ever do drop down in price or go on sale at all.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Mill Creek is going to release Fury: The Lost Episodes, a 23-episode collection in a DVD set on January 8th, 2013. It will have 18 eps along w/5 eps which have been released before, maybe it'll be of pristine quality from the original negs of Granada/ITC. It'll only sell for $9.98 SRP, but could end up in the $5 bins at Walmart!!!

S

silverking

I suspect by 'lost' they mean those that have fallen into the public domain.
As mentioned earlier in this thread Season 1 was released in the UK a couple of years back by Network, no further seasons since so I assume
it didn't sell too well.
The complete run in season sets have been released in Germany with dual sountrack.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverking /t/209978/fury-to-be-released-on-dvd#post_3998956
The complete run in season sets have been released in Germany with dual soundtrack.

And worth every penny, as it's a superior set in every way.

Gary "it's also a great show with one of my favorite Christmas episodes of all time" O.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Lugoff /t/209978/fury-to-be-released-on-dvd#post_3999000
Any Halloween episodes?

Yep. There is one, and it's a pretty good one too. They also had a Thanksgiving episode, but it's sort of a turkey (pun intended).

Gary "Joe, did you really want to know or were you just joking with me?" O.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks