What's new

Fun with Titles: A neat game! (1 Viewer)

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
The Hateful Light

A feud between neighbors leads to one of them aiming a high wattage exterior security light at his neighbor's bedroom window, leading to steadily increasing back and forth retaliations - ultimately fatal.

Vic Pardo

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian Camp
INSIDE TUT: Pixar probes the mind of an Egyptian Pharaoh

Bending the rules slightly to switch a couple of letters rather than change any:

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROUGE NATION - The IMF decides to change its "makeup."

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Vic Pardo said:
Bending the rules slightly to switch a couple of letters rather than change any:

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - ROUGE NATION - The IMF decides to change its "makeup."

I almost posted that one, too. :D

"An aging Tom Cruise needs more 'help' from the on-set makeup artists to get him camera-ready"

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Dr Griffin said:
The Hateful Light

A feud between neighbors leads to one of them aiming a high wattage exterior security light at his neighbor's bedroom window, leading to steadily increasing back and forth retaliations - ultimately fatal.

I pretty much lived that movie. Ultimately moved to keep my sanity. Evil neighbors suck.

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
The Imitation Fame - An out of work actress creates her own "reality show" in an attempt to become a celebrity.

Or alternatively: a documentary that takes a look into the sad life of people who are famous for being famous.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Greg_S_H said:
I pretty much lived that movie. Ultimately moved to keep my sanity. Evil neighbors suck.

I lived next door to a bank robber getaway driver for awhile, that was interesting to say the least.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thin Godzilla: The title monster shows off a new svelte figure after strict adherence to diet and exercise (seaweed and extra laps around the Pacific Ocean).

Sulky: An airline pilot saves hundreds of lives and all he gets is a lousy T-shirt.

Binding Dory: A spoof of 50 Shades of Grey featuring Pixar's forgetful fish.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Harry Potter and the Giblet of Fire: Thanksgiving at the Dursley's doesn't go well when Aunt Petunia's lumpy gravy triggers Uncle Vernon's acid reflux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks