What's new

Fun with Titles: A neat game! (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: for Apollo 14. :D

Flair Witch Project-3 film school students disappear while filming a documentary about 'rasstler Rich Flair who admits he dabbles in the occult.

Clues Brothers-detective brothers investigate the disappearance of some money from an orphanage. Appearances include James Brown singing the blues favorite "Dust my Heart for Fingerprints (and then do the popcorn)".

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Jurassic Bark - Dino finally gets his own spinoff

Friday Night Tights - A small Texas town revolves around the weekly ballet

Jiggle All the Way - Dolly Parton runs a Christmas marathon

Farley and Me - David Spade's video journal of the filming of Tommy Boy

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Toad House - Patrick Swayze rolls in and the bad guys croak.

Gulp Fiction - "You know what they call a 'Big Gulp' in Paris? A 'Le Gulp"."

Silence of the Lamps - Hannibal Lecter decides that 'soft white' makes his fava beans look most appealing.

The Men Commandments - Moses discovers his feminine side in this film adaptation by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Creaking Bad: Walter White's arthritis leads him to a life of crime.

Better Call Sail: If we don't get more wind, the regatta is lost.

The Last Can On Earth: It's going to be a long line for the bathroom.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Imitation Gams: After a horrific car accident takes her legs, a Rockette celebrates her triumphant return to the kick-line.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Second Best Erotic Marigold Hotel: When the Best is already all booked up for the hour, an executive and his mistress must make an alternate choice for their afternoon quickie.

Fifty Shapes of Grey: To bring even more variety to his private exploits, Christian Grey studies contortionism.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Schindler's Fist - Tired of having to put on a phony face for the Germans to get what he wants, Oskar Schindler puts on some brass knuckles to clean up the Nazi problem. Starring Liam Neeson.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Dork Knight: Bruce Wayne is a hapless, socially-inept mess. Rather than wasting time to defeat him in combat, the supervillains simply give him a wedgie, shut him inside a locker at Gotham High, and go on with their day.

The Hanger Games: As director of a 1940's orphanage, Joan Crawford exerts control over a bunch of unruly children.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Tin Cap: Kevin Costner plays a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Flueless: Alicia Silverstone stars as Cher, who learns the fireplace is merely decorative.

Spider-Tan: George Hamilton plays a man bitten by a spider irradiated in a tanning bed. It gives him the power to tan even at night.

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
The Remains of the Hay - Life on a farm has never been more dramatic - the hierarchy, the politics, who will be mucking the stalls... only the overseer, our Mr. Stevens, will be able to keep everyone in line. Starring Anthony Hopkins.

Wetwork - A diver threatens to kill himself live on underwater camera unless the authorities agree to clean up the oceans.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ant-Mad - A man is driven to insanity when he finds ants in his kitchen

Creekshow - A horror anthology is screened by the shore of the creek

Pat's Eye - Is it a man's eye or a woman's?

On Golden Pong - A tournament is held on the rarest version of the Atari classic

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Minister - A creepy, stealthy man of the cloth shows up to startle you at your most vulnerable moments.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Mike Frezon said:
Raging Bulb: Filmed in black and white, this quirky, nightmarish film by David Lynch (Eraserhead, Blue Velvet) looks at one man's (John Nance) angst caused by an angry lightbulb.

Maxi Driver: In this sequel to Being John Malkovich, director Spike Jonze wonders "what if" actress Minnie Driver had an evil twin (the title character) who acted in a parallel, but evil manner to her sister.
RMajidi said:
Maxi Driver - the hard-hitting docu-drama about Minnie's much-neglected older sister.
Wow! Just saw this Mike! Straight plagiarism if you ask me! Unintentional, I can assure you. ...and there I was thinking what a clever boy am I to come up with this !

Nice of you (and anyone else) not to mention this duplication Mike. I just happened to come across it now looking at earlier entries on this fun thread.

The Edit button is disabled, so I can't ditch it, so here's a replacement - hopefully original:

Vocal Hero - An American singing teacher on holiday in a Scottish fishing village, transforms the church choir, turning around the fortunes of the inhabitants.

moviefanatic1979

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Even
Enter the Wagon: A countryfied musical for Bruce Lee.

Big Dish: Tim Burton's colorful and tasty meal.

Reservoir Hogs : The dogs get dirtier.

Shave Anything: John Cusack is free to get rid of any hair he wants on Ione Skye.

Body Meat: Horror movie where William Hurt (hurts) slaughters his victims and sells the meat at the local butcher shop.

Swalloween: The XXX version.

Demetrius and the Shagiators: You get my drift...

And this is really bending the rules:

Mary Poppins: Hairy Drop-ins

Road to Nashville: Rod to Snatchville

Kid Galahad: Dik Had-a-Gal

Follow That Dream: Swallow That Cream

Let's Scare Jessica to Death: Let's Share Jessica to Bed

Love Me Tender: Love My Tanned Hair

Dressed to Kill: Pressed to Drill

Dr Griffin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zxpndk
Irrational Map

A man traveling solo across country encounters difficulty with his GPS system as its map screen keeps sending him in circles and down dead ends. The systems takes over the vehicle, locking the doors and continuously driving for weeks until the man goes insane and drives off a cliff.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Ricki and the Flush - After performing the better part of her set in intestinal distress, and with the percussionists wondering if their instruments were malfunctioning, an aging rocker is finally able to take a restroom break and find sweet relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks