What's new

FS: Two PC13-ULTRA'S/TWO MONTHS NEW (1 Viewer)

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Hand operation requires me to sell two mint PC13-Ultra's. They're only two months old and are in perfect shape. All original packing in original box with transferable warranty. Priced as single units to your door in the lower 48. That's myself paying shipping from 97140. $1200 each, $300 savings.. $2300 for the pair, $700 savings. I have had a dozen SVS subs and have found these new Ultra's to be all that they're billed as. Being I had two in a 10 X 20 X 9' sealed room, they were just coasting, never abused. No need to worry about dealing with me regarding buying a sub, I have sold many here on the HTF in the past. I will do what I'll say I'll do. Thanks!
SVSound - Cylinder Subwoofers

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
These are out of my price range, but I read a review on these and 1 of these hits as hard as a JL Fathom. The Fathom's cost twice as much so if you buy both you could essentially get twice the power of a JL Fathom. Just some info for anyone looking into this.

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
Man, I would love to get one of these but my wife would be filing divorce papers as soon as I got this thing through the door.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the feedback HeatherM and Southpaw. Take it from a sub-nut Southpaw, it i$n't worth it
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
My last marriage of 25 years went south and subs/DIY played a part;)

At this time it looks as though both subs are sold. I really would like to keep one of them, but I'll take the hit for now. The new 13-Ultra's are just plain crazy good to be sure. My one big regret above not keeping one, is that I never could pull a driver to take a pic.

RajeeK

Second Unit
Got em both Steve. Thanks so much. Steve was honest and forthcoming to anyone who deals with him in the future. Merry Christmas.

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
Thank you Rajeek, I appreciate that. It was a pleasure doing business with you and glad everything worked out so well.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Rajeek can't hear you, Steve. Probably something to do with that loud thumping coming from his place! ;)

That lucky dog...

steve nn

Senior HTF Member
HA HA;) Have you seen his Theater though? It's got to be the nicest I can remember seeing. Check his link out, it's really something! And to think he wanted more off. Don't tell him I told you though
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

RajeeK

Second Unit
Thanks for the kind comments. This was my first dedicated theater, so I wanted to make sure it was done right.

I finally got to push the subs a bit last night and all I can say is OMG!!!!! These things seriously rock the house, literally. I can see why the price premium on these babies, but they are worth it. I'm thrilled!!!!!!

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
While I'm very happy with what I have, your's is clearly in a completely different league than what most of us have. Congratulations on a job very well done. P.S. love the wood work!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The door alone puts the theater in a league of its own...but the woodwork harkens back to the type of work that was done routinely more than 100 years ago. Just beautiful.

And then there's the technical component(s)...

:eek:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks