What's new

FS: Spyder2 Express monitor/TV claibration system + Setup disc (1 Viewer)

ChrisDixon

Second Unit
This is a brand new Spyder2 Express colorimeter device used to calibrate color, gamma, grayscale, etc. It was only used one time. I actually have another one and my obsessive nature was curious to see if two units measured the same. It's all in the original box and the software is still factory sealed. It can be used to calbirate your computer monitor or TV.

Also included is the "Home Theatre Test and Setup Disc" DVD (published by channel 1000). It has test patterns for brightness, contrast, color, tint, etc. (as well as audio tests for speakers). Most importantly, it has a blue filter that you need for testing color with any color bar pattern (including the one on HDNet). This will mark your starting point from which you can use the Spyder2 to "dial it in".

Finally, I'll throw in instructions on how to use the Spyder2 with the fantastic HCFR calibration software that is available for free on the Internet. HCFR is extrememly powerful, yet easy to use. It's a must have for calibration.

Price is $60 plus shipping (it's not heavy) via PayPal.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
can this be used to calibrate my projector, or do I need something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks