What's new

FS:Speaker Wall Brackets/Mounts (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have several pairs of speaker mounts for sale. All are used and have normal wear and tear & in black.

I have 2 pairs of Omni Mounts 20.0 Series. $30 per pair

One pair of B-Tech BT 77 (side clamp design). $25 pair

ROn Boster

PS: I also have Taper wire (thin)$60 for 60 ft
3 single (2 meter) Bettercables Audio interconnects $60 for all three

[email protected]

Jason Monette

Second Unit
I am looking for some wall mounts for my PSB Image 2b's. Will any of these work for those type of speakers? Could you post some pictures also?

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
www.omnimount.com will tell you which speakers fit which brackets. Sorry, but at this minute, they seem to be down or I'd look it up for you..... I kept getting an error message.

They are universal mounts, which require you to screw into the back of the speaker. They can hold up to 20 lbs (per speaker). The other B-Tech mounts use a pressure system (on the sides) and can hold 55 lbs per speaker.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Jason:

I looked up your speakers...at 15lbs, both mounts will work. It depends if you want to mount them on the back or sides. Let me know if which ones you want.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Nate: Sent you an email. The above prices do not include shipping. I would imagine priority mail for the omni mounts is $5 or less and the B-Tech is $5-$8. I would encourage everyone to purchase insurance for $1.30 too.

Ron

Mike Baldwin

Stunt Coordinator
Do you have a pic of the interconnects, or at least can you specify which one they are and do you have three single ones or three pairs. I am very interested. Thanks

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Mike they are the original audio interconnects-not the silver serpent ones. As one would expect they are in great condition. Let me know-thanks

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have another set of speaker brackets called Uni-Lok 15/100. They will handle 15" wide and 50 pounds. They are black. I purchased for $60 + shipping and never opened. They are double boxed and ready to ship for $30 + $8 shipping. They are very much like the B-tech speaker brackets.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
The only items remaining are:

1 set of Omni mounts (in black) $30 + shipping
3 single analog original Bettercable audio cables $20 each, which includes shipping.

Thanks
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks