What's new

FS: Sony SCD-CE595 SACD player w/12 SACD's! $150 obo (1 Viewer)

Ryan T

Second Unit
Hey guys,

I am downsizing my stuff and need to get rid of my beloved SACD player. Its a near mint Sony SCD-CE595 which is a fantastic SACD and CD player. It has been with me for about a year now. It's been in a smoke free environment and taken care of. There is a few minor scratches on the top from receiver that sat on top of it. Other than that the unit is in perfect shape.

I have all the original documentation, Remote control as well as the orginal box and packaging materials. The SACD's included are as follows:

Miles Davis Kind of Blue, Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood, Train Drops of Jupiter, Albert king/Stevie Ray Vaughan In session, Eric Clapton Slowhand, Eric Clapton 461 Ocean Boulevard, Derek and the Dominoes Layla, Diana Krall The Girl in the other room, Diana Krall When I Look in Your Eyes, Bon Jovi This Left Feels Right, Telarc Celebration of Weather report, and 3 Doors down Away from the Sun.

For shipping I will place the cd player in its orginal box and place that inside a larger box which will contain the SACD's.

If you have any questions or want pictures feel free to PM me. Thanks for looking!

Ryan

Ron_Phelps

Stunt Coordinator
Greetings,

I already have a SACD player but I am interested in some of your discs if you want to make me me a deal on those alone - here goes
Miles Davis Kind of Blue, Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Flood, Albert king/Stevie Ray Vaughan In session, Eric Clapton Slowhand, Eric Clapton 461 Ocean Boulevard, Derek and the Dominoes Layla.
As you can tell I am a blues fan - if you are interested let me know how much to ship to zip 30628 - it would still leave you with 6 to sell with your Sony so what do ya think ?

thx

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks