What's new

FS: Sonance HomeTech THX LCR In-Wall Speakers (3) - $125 (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have for sale a set of 3 Sonance HomeTech THX LCR in-wall speakers. These are brand new in their original packaging. I bought these and the bipole THX SUR surrounds but ended up just using the SUR surrounds in the back. These are great sounding THX certified speakers from a company that specializes in in-walls. Installation is easy and they have a high quality rail mounting system (as opposed to the dog-ear tabs found on cheaper in-walls).

I'm selling all three (perfect for a front sound stage) for $125 + shipping. Shipping will be via FedEx ground and these will be double-boxed for safety. Payment is via paypal and I'll absorb the paypal fees. Pictures are below. If you have ANY questions, just PM me. Thanks!

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Bump. I know my price isn't out-of line, I guess I just need to wait until someone that needs these sees them.

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have a local offer for $115... if I can't get $125+shipping, I'll take the local offer.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks