What's new

FS: Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV (1 Viewer)

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
The 72tx has the same preamp circuitry as the 74tx, 82tx, and 84tx. The only thing that the (7/8)4's has over the (7/8)2's is USB, iLink, and 10extra wattage, and the only thing 8(2/4) series has over the 7(2/4) series is FCDi scaler.

BTW, i wanted to test everytrhing on the pioneer one last time before i offer it up for a final trade or on audiogon. I only use its preamp output and coaxial inputs so its pretty much a waste for me. If i didn't get this thing as a part-gift, i would have never got it. All video switching was done by the TV. I never use the MCACC as well since i trial test everything by ear.

So basically I never used the HDMI switching, MCACC microphone setup, or its internal amp. Well today i tried the amp and it works perfectly; the microphone works as well with all its auto calibration (i have two, I have the original,and an after market d****n microphone); and for the HDMI, i dont think the "handshake" was going too well with my 3yr old JVC tv and the newer verizon fios digital box. As a result, i cannot really test it.

In what i know..it works perfectly.

Review is here:

Home Theater: Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV A/V Receiver and Jamo A 7 Speaker System

UltimateAVmag.com: Pioneer Elite VSX-74TXVi THX Select2 AV Receiver

Sound & Vision Magazine - Pioneer VSX-74TXVi Digital Surround Receiver

Product Review

Pictures: FS: Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV - AV123.com Forum

Pioneer VSX-72TXV with Remote and 2 microphones (MSRP$1400.00): $300.00 obo!!! please add 3% for paypal and any shipping cost. I prefer local if possible. I live in MD, 21043

You can check my videogon and audiogon ID for reference: Kinn

thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.