What's new

FS: Paradigm V3 set - 100s, CC-570, ADP-470s (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I haven't been on HTF much these days, but I do have a good reference history here, as well as eBay and Anandtech. I'm looking to sell all 5 speakers for $3150 OBO plus split shipping from 48085. I'm willing to split up the system assuming that there are buyers for each piece. Individual prices depend on how many speakers you're buying.

The speakers are black and a year old with very little use. I'm looking to sell these because I want to move to a smaller system as my tastes change. Original packing and boxes are going to be used.

If you're interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected] and not a PM here as I might not check it a few days at a time. I can take any pictures that you want for the serious inquiries.

Thanks guys, it's been a while, but I'll be back more ;)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bump. :frowning:

I'll take a pair of maple or rosewood Dynaudio Contour S1.4's for a partial trade :D

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
I've got a few inquiries on individual speakers/pairs, so I figure I'd point out that I can split up the system too.

bump?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks