1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Paradigm V3 set - 100s, CC-570, ADP-470s

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Joe Hsu, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Well-Known Member

I haven't been on HTF much these days, but I do have a good reference history here, as well as eBay and Anandtech. I'm looking to sell all 5 speakers for $3150 OBO plus split shipping from 48085. I'm willing to split up the system assuming that there are buyers for each piece. Individual prices depend on how many speakers you're buying.

The speakers are black and a year old with very little use. I'm looking to sell these because I want to move to a smaller system as my tastes change. Original packing and boxes are going to be used.

If you're interested or have any questions, please email me at evilyoda@gmail.com and not a PM here as I might not check it a few days at a time. I can take any pictures that you want for the serious inquiries.

Thanks guys, it's been a while, but I'll be back more [​IMG]

2. Joe Hsu

bump. [​IMG]

I'll take a pair of maple or rosewood Dynaudio Contour S1.4's for a partial trade [​IMG]

3. Joe Hsu

I've got a few inquiries on individual speakers/pairs, so I figure I'd point out that I can split up the system too.

bump?