What's new

FS: Paradigm Reference Studio 100 Speakers Plus Extra (1 Viewer)

Incubus7d

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
Hello I have for sale in amazing condition, 2 Paradigm Reference Studio 100 Speakers. They are in pristine condition and work well. Bougth brand new and if anyone knows about these they know how much they are and how good they are. I will post pictures soon or i can send them to you. I have the owners manual and books that came with it. I do not have original boxes and I can ship anywhere, buying pays shipping. I also have a Velodyne Subwoofer 12 inch for sale too (with the marble bottom) which i will post pix soon.

Looking to get $1200.00 shipped for everything

$800 for just speakers or make me an offer for everything i am open to offers. Thanks

Blownaway

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Hayes
Would like to try and work out a deal for your setup. But would need the items shipped to Loves Park, IL 61111 Let me know how you will accept payment and would you be willing to ship. Thanks

Tim

Incubus7d

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
Hello sorry i have been on vacation. I will ship anywhere in US. I will except paypal thats no problem any other type of payment please run by me. I will ship UPS.

Incubus7d

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
email me for pictures if you want there are in mint condition. I am putting them on ebay this weekend so if interested please get back to me. thanks

Incubus7d

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek
check them out they are on ebay now, sorry. look up Paradigm Reference on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks