1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp & AV123 Rocket Speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Shayne Judge, May 5, 2009.

1. Shayne Judge

Shayne Judge Well-Known Member

I have the following for sale:

Outlaw Audio 7900 Amp $2800 + Shipping. I live in Milwaukee, WI and I will ship it for what Outlaw will charge you, $130. You can also do a local pickup and I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you for delivery once payment is received.

av123 Rocket RS1000 main speakers. $2,000 These speakers are too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI. You need to bring a truck to pick these speakers up, they are that big once double boxed.

av123 Rocket RSC200 center speaker. $300 This speaker is too large to be shipped. Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI

If you want pictures of these items, please contact me via email at belasha@yahoo.com Keep in mind that I have all the original boxes for all the items listed above and I treat my equipment very well.

Please note that I will only accept payment via paypal. I want to assure both myself and the buyer that paypal can be contacted if there is a dispute.

Please see my ebay feedback rating for assurance that I am a quality buyer and seller of goods online. eBay Feedback Profile for belash

2. Shayne Judge

Shayne Judge Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention the price of the Rocket speakers will be $2200 if you purchase all three speakers.

3. EFI GUY

EFI GUY New Member

Do you still have these available?