What's new

FS: My entire DVD collection (400+ including box sets) (1 Viewer)

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Jay,

If it's not to personnel, to ask, why are you selling your entire collection off? Are you going to HD-DVD or Blueray?

Just curious,

Adam.

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
With the exception of a few titles, I've watched most of these movies once. Some have spent years on the shelf untouched. I've spent thousands on upscaling DVD players, processors, and HTPCs trying to get DVD to look good enough for front projection, and I still wasn't 100% satisfied, so last year I sold my theater gear (including my front projector) to concentrate on other things. With HD-DVD and BluRay launching, I decided it's a good time to let my DVDs go and use the money to get back into front projection and hook myself up with some HD-on-disc. I realize it will probably be years before many of these titles are available on either format, but it's been years since I've watched many of these DVDs, so waiting isn't a big deal.

I also have a habit of collecting things for the sake of collecting them, and this is my first step in breaking that habit :)

My video game collection is next :frowning:

Albert Oh

Stunt Coordinator
Is Spawn: The Ultimate Collection the 4 disc animation set? If it is, how much shipped? Thanks.

Albert Oh

Stunt Coordinator
Can you tell me if you have the 1 or 2 disc versions of Ghost in the Shell, Spriggan, Planet of the Apes (Burton), Boogie Nights, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Good, Bad and the Ugly?

DaveD'

Stunt Coordinator
Received mine today. Well packaged and not even a spec of dust on any disc. Thanks Jay!

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
Hi-

I got 5 DVDs from Jay, a few of them older, and they are all in pristine condition. They came well-packed, too.

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks