1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Infinity Interlude IL60, IL36c Maple WashD.C.

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DanielGM, Jan 19, 2005.

1. DanielGM

DanielGM Stunt Coordinator

I have a pair of IL60's and an IL36c in maple for sale. At this time I would like to only entertain a local sale, the IL60 boxes were pretty badly beat up when they were shipped to me and I threw them out. If you aren't local but want them anyways send me an email and I will get back to you if there are no local buyers.

Local is the Washington D.C. area. I can arrange to have you pick up the speakers in either Fairfax, VA or in Baltimore, or I may be open to meeting someone half-way if it's not too far of a drive.

IL60's: $800
    IL36c: $300

I will make a package deal if you buy both. As far as condition, 9/10, I really can't find a mark on either speaker.

Finally, I have RABOS kit I could also sell if there is interest, and if someone is really interested in a full 5.1 setup I have a pair of IL10's I would consider selling to someone who bought the other 3 speakers.

2. ranchhod

ranchhod Auditioning

i am from nz i am keen to buy the il60 as i already have the il36 i will pay for the shipping please let me no

3. ranchhod

ranchhod Auditioning

did you get my message

4. gene c

gene c Producer

Gene
    Since this thread is 4 1/2 years old and Daniel last posted here 2 1/2 years ago I doubt you're going to hear from him.