What's new

FS: Harman Kardon AVR-520 receiver (1 Viewer)

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
SOLD

Asking $425 plus actual Fedex ground shipping. If you're around the DC area, feel free to check it out first and pick it up. It includes the manual, main remote, and 2nd zone remote.

It is in excellent condition, here are some pictures.

Small Image (38kb)

HUGE image (609kb)

Most already know what this receiver is capable of, if you want more info, email me or look here:
http://www.harmankardon.com/product_...%20520&sType=H

I have sold a few things here but you can also check out my Link Removed.

[email protected][/size][/font

Mike Ward

Stunt Coordinator
is the unit still avalable?

can you tell me why you are selling and do you have the box

How old is it

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Mike,

It's still available. It's about 1 year old. I don't have the original box, but I do have another HK receiver box that I will ship it in.

It is a great receiver and I was real reluctant to put it for sale. I do a lot of cable tv watching and my particular cable box(w/Cox digital cable) is kind of strange. Channels above 100 are digital and below are analog. The coax digital output only works for channels 100 and above. So whenever I want to watch channels below 100, I have to go to the receiver's menu and switch the input to analog. I'm gonna switch to a receiver that has an auto sensing input, it's a feature that not many people use but w/my box I need it.

From a performance stand point, it's outstanding. It's the first receiver that's actually come close to the sound of my Parasound.

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Mike,

I replied to your email via PM. I replied to your email but it came back as undeliverable.

Frank

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Forgot to mention I'll take money order, cashier's check, cash, or Paypal(I won't charge you for my fees) as forms of payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks