What's new

FS - Dynaudio Audience 52SE and Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V.2 (1 Viewer)

foleypr

Auditioning
Real Name
Patrick Foley
Hi everyone, I have for sale 1 pair of Dynaudio Audience 52SE Bookshelf Speakers and 1 Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2 integrated amplifier. I purchased both of them three months ago and still have the boxes (the dynaudio box is for the regular 52's, not the 52 SE's, the pair I purchased were a dealer demo). Both the speakers and the integrated amp are in pristine shape. I have probably only used them for 2 hrs since my purchase. I want to get $600 obo for the speakers and $200 obo for the integrated amp. If someone buys both I will throw in a set of Monster Z2 Reference speaker cables (8 ft. runs). I will try to post some pictures later today. Shipping is not included. I live in Saint Louis, MO and would be willing to travel a little for face to face delivery if anyone is interested. If shipping is preferred method, I will go to the UPS Store near my home and promptly ship them from there. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Thank you for taking the time to look.

foleypr

Auditioning
Real Name
Patrick Foley
Hi, they are the natural cherry finish. I have also included some pics. If anyone would like any other pics just let me know. Thanks, Patrick

prs1jazz

Auditioning
Real Name
Kris
Good afternoon! I guess searching google works when I am looking for something in particular! I am an audiogon.com guy, but this is the first on this forum. I will take the 52SE's. Call me if you would like. I live in Worcester Ma. Paypal is fine with me as well.

Thanks again!

Kris Kervick
508-579-5289

Ron_Phelps

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick,

has your Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2 integrated amplifier got a phono input ?

got a link to an owners manual ?

thx

Ron

Drew_W

Screenwriter
Guys, this is almost a year and a half old. I'm sure it's all sold by now. Please check dates before you post to threads.

Users who are viewing this thread