What's new

FS: DVDs For Sale! (1 Viewer)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
***PLEASE SEE MOST RECENT POST FOR UPDATED LIST AND NEW PRICING***

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Sideways

Sling Blade: 2-Disc Collector's Series (2005 release)

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou (2-Disc Criterion with DD & DTS, $15)

Open Water (with Best Buy bonus disc)

...more titles to come...

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

The Manchurian Candidate (2004)

Get Shorty: 2-Disc Collector's Edition (with DTS)

Sideways

Sling Blade: 2-Disc Collector's Series (2005 release)

The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou (2-Disc Criterion with DD & DTS, $15)

Open Water (with Best Buy bonus disc)

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
All of the titles above have been sold! Thanks for looking. I hope to have some more titles posted soon.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I have some DVDs for Sale! These DVDs have been watched only once (I'm selling them to make room for some more) and, as I handle all of my stuff with little kid gloves, all DVDs are in perfect condition with all accompanying inserts (presuming that they were packaged along with the DVD when I purchased them). All DVDs are $10 (except where noted) and include shipping via Fed Ex Two-Day. Deals can be worked out for large orders. I accept Paypal, USPS Money Orders and Cash only. I will not ship outside of the continental U. S. Also, all DVDs are anamorphic widescreen versions although some of the DVDs may contain the P&S version as well.

Here's what I've got:

Sin City (with Best Buy "Sneak Peek" bonus DVD)

Million Dollar Baby

Ladykillers

The Machinist

The Jerk: 26th Anniversary Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks