1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: DCM KX12 Series II (Pair) Near-Perfect Cond

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jonathan Malto, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Jonathan Malto

I am selling a very nice, and almost flawless pair of DCM KX12 Series II Floor Standing speakers. The speakers are in near-perfect condition (cabinet tops have slight markings, but barely noticeable due to the color of the speakers.) Here are some quick specs:
    3-way transmission line speaker in a black cabinet
    12" Woofer, 6" Mid and 0.75" Horn-style Tweeter
    250 Watts Maximum Power
    8 OHMS
    Video-Shielded Drivers
    Overload Protection
    MSRP: $600
    I am asking $150+shipping which is about $30 a speaker. Depending on where you live, I will help with some ($10) of the shipping if need be. I am selling these because I am moving into an apartment and have no need for monsters like these anymore. I guarantee them to be in working condition and none of the speakers blown. My username is digi-x on ebay for references, and I also am registered as rancid_ on heatware. Please email me at mailto:soho110@gmail.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks and happy holidays!
    -Jonathan

2. Joe Seserman

Joe Seserman New Member

hey dude, do you still have those speakers? if so send me an email at jjjoeses94@gmail.com thanks they look great

3. thumper812

thumper812 New Member

do you still have the dcm kx 12 speakers i just sold a set and it was a mistake trying to replace them
    you can get intouch at wildstonefree@yahoo.com please let me know very interested in purchasing them thank you

4. thumper812

thumper812 New Member

man i want th speakers if you still got them ill pay for shipping and handling contact me a wildstonefreeyahoo.com or by phone at 864 379-2483 my name is mike please let me
    know somehing

5. ccawker

ccawker New Member

i have 2 pair of these...want to get rid of both to get enough to buy the PSBs i want

6. ccawker

ccawker New Member

awkercc@msn.com is a way to contact me about the speakers.i live in Minnesota