What's new

FS:Custom Gaming PC + 17" CRT + Mouse/Keyboard Bundle (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
First and foremost, specifications:
-Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP1)-AMD Athlon XP 2500 (Barton) (11 x 166) (Disclaimer: The BIOS [Pheonix-Award BIOS v6.00PG] is very friendly in allowing overclocking as well as changing the multipliers, etc.)
-Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (5 PCI/1 AGP/1 WiFi/3 DDR DIMM/Gigabit LAN/6 USB)
-Radeon 9800 SE (128MB)
-nVidia nForce 2 (Audio)
-ARTEC WSM-52X CD-RW
-512MB DDR PC3200 (1x512)
-3.5" Floppy Drive
-Radmax ATX12V 420 watt power supply (w/ attached fan)
-Hitachi 80GB HDD 7200RPM
-Full Custom Tower (my apologies but I am not sure of brand, but it is very nice, with full view on one side)

This machine and all included peripherals are in phenomenal working condition and order. This machine works very efficiently and is in mint condition, in all regards.

(The machine [aside from fan on power supply] has 2 multi-color neon fans, a non-neon-lit fan, a fan on the processor, and an illuminate neon bar on bottom of machine approximately 8" in length. That is a total of 5 fans generally speaking, as well as "urban lghting.")

Secondly, I will, in fact, update with pictures. I simply wanted to post this and set up the foundational knowledge as I just got off work (server at Chilli's).

Thirdly, I will attach a nice HP USB sleek black keyboard and USB optical mouse (produced by Microsoft). This bundle will also include a 17" Envision CRT (1-2 degrees away from being a 100% flat screen CRT).

Fourth, as a frame of reference, this is an absolutely great purchase if you are into playing moderately recent games such as Half Life 2 and the infamous Doom 3, or perhaps you like to run many applications at once without the worry of [having] expendable memory, etc.

Fifth and conclusively, I am looking for about $385-$500; OBO. I embrace negotiation so feel free to ask appropriate questions. Depending on where potential offers lie, purchaser is accountable for shipping and handling.

Salute.

-Sir Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks