What's new

FS: Can-AM Media Storage Cabinets (1 Viewer)

Browns7213

Agent
Real Name
David
We downsized our home and we no longer have room for these Can-AM media storage cabinets. I have (1) 2-Drawer CD/DVD cabinet and (3) LP/Laserdisc cabinets. Each unit is black and can be stacked on top of one another or configured anyway you wish. The CD/DVD cabinet comes with the optional drawer dividers. See additional information on the cabinets below. I would rate the condition of the cabinets as 8.5 out of 10.

This sale is for local pick-up/delivery in the Atlanta, GA metro area only.

Cost to ship them new to your door freight from Canada is $2019. Asking $1500.

MC2D14 - Two Drawer Cabinet holds 540 CDs or 240 DVDs or Blu-ray in standard packaging - 1,100 discs in slim-line cases and over 2,000 in sleeves. It is the perfect add-on cabinet and is very useful in configurations or to meet certain height objectives.It is sized like all 14.5" high cabinets. And like all our drawer cabinets it comes with a lock for added security.

They're not just for CDs and DVDs either - imagine all the things you could put into six inch deep drawers. The full extension sliders mean you have access to every inch of space - and to avoid tipping, the safety interlocking feature ensures only one drawer can be open at a time. With a capacity of 100 pounds per drawer, this cabinet can handle anything that will fit in six inches. Dimensions 37-3/4"W by 14-1/2"H by 20"D

CABDR16 - Hinged Door Cabinet
 37.75" W x 16.5" H x 20" D ~ 36 lb

Attachments

• CanAM1.JPG
    CanAM1.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 145
  • CanAm2.JPG
    CanAm2.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 137
  • CanAM4.jpg
    CanAM4.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 138

Browns7213

Agent
Real Name
David
Final price drop to $1,150 then they are going in my garage for tool & paint storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks