What's new

FS: B&W DM602 & LCR60 series 3 w/stands +OBM (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
hi all-

i'm selling my ~5 month old speaker front since i'm downgrading to a pure 2-channel setup. all speakers are in almost 100% as new perfect condition. aside from a little dust, the 602s are cosmetically perfect to my eye. the center has a VERY small nick on the back wood seam (it's less than 2mm long and is not noticible unless your face is very close to the speaker), but that's it. grilles are in excellent condition. i take great pride in taking very meticulous care of all my equipment.

i'm also selling B&W's matching 602 stands, which are approx. 22" tall. stands and speakers are all ash black.

i have all original boxes, packing materials, port plugs, and manuals for everything minus the stands. shipping will be at your expense from 73072. the 602 box weighs around 55 lbs, the LCR box is around 30, and the stands are relatively light at ~15 lbs.

pics are ~110KB each and can be found here, here, and here. please note the Ramen in the 3rd photo-- i need $ for food!

price is $695 + shipping of your choice. payment by money order/cashier's check is preferred (and payment by such means will reduce the package sale price by $10), but i'll also accept paypal. i'm a Silver Trader here at the HTF if you need ref's.

individual prices are as follows (plus shipping), but preference goes to anyone buying the whole package:

602s $425
stands $65
LCR60 $235

thanks for looking! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks