What's new

FS: Acoustic Research HC 6 surround speakers (1 Viewer)

Michael Rusher

Auditioning
New still in the box AR HC 6 surrounds and center channel. Perfect for someone who has the HC 6 system and needs one speaker for a 6.1 setup. Beautiful piano black finish.

As we probably all know Acoustic Research went belly up a few months ago and these speakers (HC6 sats) are hard to come by especially new ones. A friend of mine is selling these and he is a reasonable guy. So make an offer and I will pass it on.

Satellites $160.00 ea. includes shipping (3 available)
Center $190.00 includes shipping. (Within the US)

[email protected]

Thanks
Michael Rusher

Chad_Henry

Stunt Coordinator
I'd be willing to give him maybe $175 for the center and two satellites if he's interested.

He's way off on the pricing though, you can still find them new, the entire 5.1 setup for less than he wants for 2 satellites and the center.

Michael Rusher

Auditioning
I would have to agree with you Chad. If you wanted to buy the two satellites and the center from him you would be better off purchasing the complete set. But, if you just needed (1) speaker to complete a 6.1 setup and have all of your speakers match. It was a no brainier for me $150.00 vs $400.00. Now I have a nice HC6 6.1 setup.

I will pass along your offer.

Skyler

Stunt Coordinator
The individual sats can be bought new from Recotons parts department for $75 each.

Phil_La

Stunt Coordinator
Where can I find this Recoton parts department? I need 1 satellite.

I paid about $400 for the whole set. I'll offer your friend $90 shipped for 1 satellite unless I can find out how to get one directly from Recoton.

Michael Rusher

Auditioning
Phil_La
I will pass along your offer. My friend is a truck driver and is only in town on the weekends.

Skyler
When I was looking a couple of months ago for (1) satellite I believe I checked with Recoton and they told me there were none available at this time. Could be wrong!!! Thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks