What's new

FS: A few LASERDISCS (1 Viewer)

Sam H

Second Unit
I'm cutting back on my laser viewing lately to save for an HD-DVD player, so a few of my lesser watched titles are up for grabs. They're of course from my personal collection and handled well. An eclectic selection of titles for some added variety. I'm in the "Good Trader" list.

Shipping is only $5 for as many titles as you want, through USPS media with delivery tracking.

Goldeneye $4
Hellgate $10
I Spit On Your Grave (Uncut/Elite) $25
Lady and the Tramp (Jap import w/ Obi strip) $20
Pulp Fiction $5
Red Corner DTS $75
Reservoir Dogs $5
Scandal (Unrated) $5
Velvet Vampire $20

I can take pics of anything by request - just ask.

Sam

Terry-A

Agent
Real Name
Terry Anderson
hi sam,
tell me how you do selling them.. i have over 800 titles and a LDW1 that i want to sell....the LDW1 plays 2 disc's without opening the draw and turning them over.....some of the laser disc's are not even opened......id like to make a package deal for everything....

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
Holy cow, Terry! A W1? I might actually buy a thing like that, although I really wasn't going to buy another LDP except a HiVision model… or I might hold out for a megachanger (there was a 72-disc model). Regardless, do you have any anime discs, Japanese animation?

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
Do you still want that copy of Lauderdale, Sam? Because you didn't get back to me, and I still have it.

Sam H

Second Unit
Hi Stewart,

No problem, I'll ship to Aussie land. :) I just updated the titles list so there's no confusion of what's still available. I'll PM you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks