What's new

FS: 2 Earthquake SuperNova MKIV-10 subwoofers..$275 each (1 Viewer)

Charles-T

Agent
That's right. I'm selling these two little great wonders.

Why?

Well, honestly, I want to try either a single SVS 20-39PCi with their new NSD woofers or one of the new HSU VTF-Mk 3 subs. I'm not exactly sure which one I want to get yet, or if I might find something else totally different to think about. I don't know for sure.

Anyway, like I said, these two SuperNovas are for sale. They are obviously in "new" shape as I just got them on the 3rd of this month. I have played them loud, but never hard. The gains on both have only been as high as the 9 o' clock position and the receiver's sub out at -8 with the lowest setting being -10. I never realized how little these subs actually work to produce the kind of output they make. I have only felt the Class A/B amps get warm to the touch, never hot, and the drivers have never moved more than maybe half an inch at the most durring anything I've played. They just plug along smoothly and calmly without breaking a sweat.

I paid $350 each for them, plus another $50 each for shipping for a total of $800.

I'll sell them for $275 each plus $50 for shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states ONLY. That's $325 to your door for one, or $650 for both. I thnk that's a pretty fair deal for a couple of great subs not even a month old.

The manuals, power cables and original packing boxes, speaker grills (everything that came with them) will be included.

I accept PayPal only and will ship them via USPS with insurance. You can either PM me or write me here in the thread.

Here's a few pics of them...

Along side the Cornwalls

Woofer side

SLAPPS Passive Radiator side

Amp I/O and controls

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
Do these subs have the 10" driver on one side and the passive radiator on the other?? Your pic shows different drivers...just want to make sure.

Thanks
TimK

Charles-T

Agent
Yes they are the 10" drivers. In the pics, the one that says "Earthquake" on it is the woofer, the one that's completely flat is the radiator.

BobSz

Auditioning
I'm just curious, as I'm interested in getting one of these subs (not yours, I just found them, unfortunately it looks like a little too late), do these things have 200 watt amps or do they come with 400 watt amps? I'm seeing both specs at various sites. Thanks for your reply.

wholesalejohn

Auditioning
Real Name
Jonathan Mislin
Im interested in these speakers please call me 716-698-3354 would like to buy them and can you tell me more about them thanks

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Hello Jonathan. Welcome to the forum.

Please note that the original post is over 5 years old. The OP may not being monitoring this thread anymore.

Nevertheless: good luck!

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread