What's new

Friends - Season 6 Coming January 27! (1 Viewer)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Actually, I think the first two seasons were spotty at best - those episodes don't hold up very well in comparison with later ones...
Weird, Colin. While the show wasn't at its peak from the get-go, it certainly was not a show that took one season to truly gel. The first season was genuinely funny. And season two was incredibly funny.

I've purchased the first five so far (I stopped watching them on NBC after season 4 originally) and have not noticed any drop off in quality/humor. I will pick up 6 when I have the money and hope that it is as good as the first 5.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Looks like we have another printing error on this season box set. For the list of episodes for each disk they are off by one starting with Phoebe's Run which is listed as Disc 1 but is the first on Disc 2. This throws off all of the rest of the discs as well by one episode. oops

Season 4 and 5 are my favorite seasons so far. :D

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Speaking of a print error, my Season 4 doesnt say Season 4 on the spine like 1-3 and 5 do. Is this how everyone else's is?

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I guess I am a minority of one because I liked the show from the beginning and have loved every season that has come after it. the only episodes I don't "luv" are the flashback episodes, but I accept them for what they are.

I really enjoyed the Gag Real and it's great that they are going to do it for the future sets. Hopefully, since season 10 will be light about 5 episodes, they will include gag reals for the previous 5 seasons. I also hope that we get some cast involvement on at least one commentary, and get some more bonus material like the Tonight Show that will be "Live from Central Perk" after the last episode. Some of the times that the cast has been on the Today show as a group would be good too.

Wasn't there a live show hosted by Conan or someone a season or two back that was on to signify a big episode (#200 maybe?) a few years back?

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
Did you guys notice in the beginning credits of the first episode on the Season 6 dvd set "The One After Vegas" that the name Arquette is listed after all the cast's names and even the producers. Thought that was funny.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
Did you guys notice in the beginning credits of the first episode on the Season 6 dvd set "The One After Vegas" that the name Arquette is listed after all
the cast's names and even the producers. Thought that was funny.
Yep, it sure is, the cast thought it would be funny to add Arqette to their names because of Courteney Cox marriage to David Arqette and putting the dash between her 2 names.

I'm sure most of you know that, but I figured I'd add it just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks