1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend needs to sell some AWESOME SUBS!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Mark Hayenga, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Mark Hayenga

Mark Hayenga Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I've got an online buddy who needs to sell some woofers. He's a well known fellow in the audio world but doesn't have the time right now to advertise or sell this due to a move, so I'm doing the advertising for him.

It's an 18" TC Sounds unit that he had custom built. 35mm xmax, 20Hz Fo, ~90L Vas, Qt .28, .5" gap and 3.5" long 4" diameter Ti former with flat wound Ti VC. Coil is a custom quad-tapped 8 layer Precision Econowind unit. High inductance - will need EQ. 90lbs so shipping will be a lot. I think he gave me these specs from memory, but they should be close. 9.5L Vd. Let's just call this "The Beast MK-II".

Also has a smaller 15" prototype unit, TC-3HP 15" with 3.5" long coil. don't know specs, 50lbs. 5.5L Vd.

Dual PR's available for each.

Like I said, I am just advertising this for him - once I find an interested buyer, all dealings (payment/shipping/etc) will be done through him. So no one come looking to me for money if anything falls through He's a good guy, and you'll recognize his name once I send the buyer payment info.

I can't really post prices on this since it's custom prototype stuff, so let's just say $700 for the 18 and 350 for the 15 ****OR BEST OFFER****.

Thanks for reading!

2. Mark Hayenga

Mark Hayenga Well-Known Member