What's new

Free 9-11 Documentary "Up From Zero" DVD (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Chris: Just want to make sure you're not confused. The e-mails were sent out December 21st. Haven't heard anything since.

Doesn't anyone want to make a joke about not being surprised about the delay seeing as how the Federal Government's involved? :D

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Mike,
I remember someone else mentioning an email from Dec. but I never received it for some reason...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
From the December 21, 2003 e-mail:

The Department of Labor is currently processing over 137,000 requests for a DVD copy of Up From Zero. The DVD's will be mailed within one week. Thank you for your patience.
I guess the Federal Government has redefined "patience". Or, maybe has redefined one week to mean seven months instead of seven days. :D

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Hmm, I don't remember the one week part in my email way back, but don't know that I kept the email or not. However, it is the government. If they had gotten it to people on time, we'd all be keeling over dead in shock.

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator
I had forgotten that they said they would be mailed in one week. I guess I should be watching my mailbox a little closer.:D

DouglasRobert

Second Unit
3 months since the e-mail, and still no DVD.

Oh well, it's free and if I (we) get it than fine, if not than nothing lost (well except my patience).

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Ubelievable, I finally got this thing in the mail yesterday (9/10). I've been boarding up all my widows for Hurricane Ivan and my wife got the mail, so I didn't notice it until late last night. The disc came in a card board mailer, so there is no case and I haven't watched it yet.

Anybody else get theirs?

Peace,

DM

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Just ordered one for myself and contacted Mr. Scott about ordering a set of ten to hand out at my local Church. I wonder if this is still on the table, and if I'll get my set of ten in time for 9/11 anniversary 4.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks