What's new

Frasier - Series Finale 5/13/04 (1 Viewer)

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Jennifer Beals looked exquisite!

The bit where Niles comes out of the room holding the monkey with the baby bottle a hoot! (What was said in response--"Don't look so surprised..."?)

The misunderstanding where eveyone thought he was dying--"And when I pass through that Golden Gate..." :laugh:

I will miss Frasier; it was the one show on television where it didn't keep its humor to a third-grade level. The literate references abounded and was good for a very intellecual laugh.

The Tennison poem was most apt and very poignant for the occasion.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Totally. I wish there had been more of her, but then I also don't get "The L-Word."

I appreciated all the cameos too. Sort of an extension of the guest callers.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
But it also wasn't afraid to employ slapstick when appropriate. While it was a smart show, it was never inaccessible. This is as much a part of its success and charm as the more celebrated stuff.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What I liked about "Frasier" is that when it was "on" it felt like a well-oiled play with a cast hitting on all cylinders.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
I stopped watching Frasier for various scheduling reasons a few years ago but tuned in for the finale.

I enjoyed this episode very much and will be getting the season sets to add to my collection.

Hats off to all those guys!
Moose, too!

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
Great ending to a great show. I will miss that cast, but look forward to seeing them in syndication!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks