What's new

Fraggle Rock Season 3 coming September 11th (1 Viewer)

Colby

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Colby
Yeah, that's awesome that they got Gerry Parkes and Kathy Mullen for interviews this time!

The amount of care HIT! has put into these sets is astounding. I wish they owned all of Henson's TV shows.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I just bought the first 2 seasons and they are true treasures. I could immediately tell they were produced by people who loved Jim Henson.

I was reading the article at the link and read "Seasame Street Old School Vol 2 won't see the light of day..." and nearly screamed. But it continues "...until November." Whew! I haven't picked up Vol 1 yet but I'm dying to do so. I'll most likely buy one for me and one for my 2 neices.

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
The Muppet NewsFlash has the details on the CD set. It's apparently a re-issue of the three previously released (but of course, long out-of-print) albums Fraggle Rock, Perfect Harmony and Music and Magic.

http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/...d-details.html

HIT is making these CDs specifically for the fans, with each disc an exact reissue of its original, classic album. That's why some tracks are repeated.

Jamie Badminton

Auditioning
Real Name
Jamie Badminton
Wow, this DVD set is amazing! The inteviews, especially with Michael Frith, Gerry Parkes and Kathryn Mullen, are bloomin' wonderful, and the replica character design drawings even top the previous two giveaways!

Most inportantly, the episodes just get better and more complex too - don't hang around to pick this one up, seriously! :D

Traveling Matt

Supporting Actor
Koch now has a page up on their website for the "Fraggle Rockin" CD set:

http://www.kochentertainment.com/fragglerock.htm

"In 1983 Jim Henson introduced us the magical world of Fraggle Rock. Featuring a cast of Muppet creatures called Fraggles, with music by Philip Balsam and Dennis Lee, it became an immediate world-wide hit and today it is a pop-culture icon. Fraggle Rock had quirky characters and funny stories, and the music was happy and infectious. It was a colorful and fun-filled world that featured a complex system of puppets, including Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, and even a talking trash heap that were all part of story lines filled with allegories intended to entertain and educate children. And, as with all things Henson it contained MUSIC, lots and lots of wonderful music. Most episodes featured two or three original songs. The music was key to every episode, with the Fraggles often breaking into song. This 3-Disc Collector’s Edition contains all 3 original albums, wonderfully re-mastered & packed in one digi-pack set, with rarely seen photos and contributions from the original composers. Fans and collectors of all ages will be ready to dance their cares away…down at Fraggle Rock."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks