What's new

Fox: Please consider Mischief (1986) for release (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
This was one of my favorite movies growing up and would love to see an OAR version on DVD. Any extras would be great, but I'd settle for a good transfer.
Thanks!
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Actually, now that I check IMDB, it might be 1985, not '86. The one starring Doug McKeon, Catherine Mary Stewart, Kelly Preston, Jami Gertz and Chris Nash.
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yes, Fox. We need a disc to use to test our players' freeze frame capabilities.
wink.gif

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
LOL = Still, this is one of my favorite flicks. Between the stars, the plot and the music, it can't lose.
Glenn

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
You guys are sick. I have no idea what you're talking about.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Beyond what's being discussed here ( :)), it is an excellent movie. I like the parallel between Jonathan's superficial relationship with Marilyn and Gene's deeper relationship with Bunny. The movie's sweet, funny . . . and, that one scene we're discussing ain't too bad, either.
wink.gif

Brian-W

Screenwriter
"...and what's with those jeans? You look like you gotta load in your pants !"
"Shrink 'em, so your nuts buldge out....girls don't have nuts, so they're fascinated by them"
Sorry, just a funny movie, and I still have the laserdisc. Would love a widescreen upgrade.
" we can play, we can't go all the way"
-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks