What's new

Fox Catalog DVD's (From New Label - Twilight Time) (1 Viewer)

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Yes that was what I thought. I could not find any info on their facebook page. I am surprised Fox is not doing Demetrius themselves. Fox is doing Titanic for an April release. I would have thought Demetrius would have been just as good for them as Titanic.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
A recent update on their Facebook page said "hopefully by Friday"

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
Tomorrow for sure. The DEMETRIUS disc will include Franz Waxman's isolated score and the trailer. BITE THE BULLET, also with an isolated score and trailer, will be up for preorder, too.

Mark Collins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
Amazon has both The Robe and Quo Vadis on Bluray at a great price. I love both of these movies and play them often during Lent. I may buy at this price 2 extra copies. I also may invest in the Prodigal Son for 1.88 you cannot go wrong and I do not have this movie. I have never bought Barabbas either. I may wait to see if it would go bluray sometime. Here everyone hated the bluray of Greatest Story Ever Told so I have not purchased that title either.

Rod J

Premium
Real Name
Rodney Jewett
Robin9 said:
Very good news. I'm over the moon! April Love is coming at long, long, last.
Mark B said:
APRIL LOVE                    at last. Great news. I'm interested to see how this program plays out. No DVD-R. Thank you, Fox.
Will April Love ever appear?

Justin Ray

Second Unit
Real Name
Justin Ray
April Love still has issues (print or otherwise-- not entirely sure). Therefore, Twilight Time, more than likely, won't release the film, and it will fall into the hands of Fox's MOD program... much to my dismay.... :(

shoeshineboy

Second Unit
Real Name
dan olson
I see Twilight has Tyrone Power's Pony Soldier coming in BR (alas no standard release)... Glad they are continuing digging out these rare and classis flicks!

lionel59

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael Robert Lionel Evans
I have just received a superb blu ray transfer of VIOLENT SATURDAY from France. It outclasses the TT LBX release easily. Odd that Fox would provide a master of this caliber for the Carlotta label but only a non-anamorphic master for Twilight. Admittedly, this was before TT began doing Blu Ray releases. However, Olive have been redoing their SD releases as Blu Rays. I encourage the people at TT who received much criticism/disappointment from customers over the LBX release of VIOLENT SATURDAY to consider re-issuing it as a Blu Ray utilizing this master. The French disc comes with an interview (in English) with William Friedkin on Richard Fleischer and the movie. Nice bonus feature.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
lionel59 said:
I have just received a superb blu ray transfer of VIOLENT SATURDAY from France. It outclasses the TT LBX release easily. Odd that Fox would provide a master of this caliber for the Carlotta label but only a non-anamorphic master for Twilight. Admittedly, this was before TT began doing Blu Ray releases. However, Olive have been redoing their SD releases as Blu Rays. I encourage the people at TT who received much criticism/disappointment from customers over the LBX release of VIOLENT SATURDAY to consider re-issuing it as a Blu Ray utilizing this master. The French disc comes with an interview (in English) with William Friedkin on Richard Fleischer and the movie. Nice bonus feature.
Twilight has indicated that they intend to do just that. They have not indicated any date yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks