What's new

Forever Knight - Season 3?? (1 Viewer)

Kristin

Agent
I spoke with someone at Sony recently and while the 3rd season is still a potential release, there hasn't been any dates set, yet.

Season 1 is worth collecting, but yes it does suffer from heavy grain. Part of the problem is the original film stock though. Some of the best episodes are in this season, so it's definitely worth collecting.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
I just hope they finally release it. It's the only series I have that is on hold. Everything else is done or still being released.

The funny part is, I've never even seen the show. But when I finally sit down with season 1, I'd like to know that I have the complete series.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Mark, You can watch the first 2 seasons without the 3rd. Don't get me wrong. The 3rd season was good and I still want it. But, they added some new characters and focused a little more on them. But, the first 2 are the best.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
Thanks Todd. Its good to hear I can watch the first two without needing the third. But I have such a backlog that I'm content to put it off for now. Hopefully season 3 will be out when I'm ready for the show.

Tom gre

Agent
you have to love how Sony work's they pop out TV show like the Jefferson's Dawson's creek different stiofes the nanny they are making some big $$$ on them OK but Sony is taking for forever to releases season 3 COME ON SONY

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
I just posted about season 3 in the thread about the article recently printed about tv shows not being completed or continued on dvd releases. I'm glad to at least read a rumor that it's coming.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

Finally! A vague rumor that it's coming! I was beginning to think we'd never see this one finished.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator
www.tvshowsonDVD.com have got artwork for the release.

Pleased to see this finally turning up. That's a few more of my old video tapes that can go to that great video player in the sky. At least that's where I assume the trash collectors take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks