What's new

For something different: Commercials you actually like! (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
We don't just have a fluffy cloud. We have a fluffy cloud that goes, "Yeah!" And this isn't just a falcon. It's a rock and roll falcon. "It's good to be back in Boston! Yayuh!"

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Greg_S_H said:
We don't just have a fluffy cloud. We have a fluffy cloud that goes, "Yeah!" And this isn't just a falcon. It's a rock and roll falcon. "It's good to be back in Boston! Yayuh!"
Don't forget, "We don't just blow bubbles...we blow bubbles with kittens in them." :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
LOL@the new one:

And what is it, pinata night? Right after that, the Hub played the VW pinata ad.
Well, the [ VIDEO ] tags don't seem to be working for me. Guess I shouldn't have ignored that message at the top of the page about the editor mistakenly changing.

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
Thank you Robert.
That was a great commercial.
plus the fact that i think horses are the just the most perfect animal in the animal kingdom.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The new Allstate Insurance commercials make me howl with laughter, actor Dean Winters (of OZ fame) plays 'Mayhem' a suave suited douchebag who takes great glee as he intentionally sabotages people's driving. :laugh:
The latest one where he acts as an outdated GPS is hysterical..."Ah turn left." CRASH!!! "Recalculating!" :laugh:

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I love the outdated GPS one. The thing that makes that ad really funny is that in new runs of it, a large text at the bottom:

"Do not try this on your own, this situation is simulated"

Or something similar. It cracks me up an insurance commercial having to further protect itself against total idiots as you see the guy lean against the dash "Turn Left" "Turn Right"

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
My kids are CRAZY vocaloid fans. That's not just a "final fantasy character" That's Hatsune Miku! She's one of the biggest pop stars in Japan right now; her concerts get sold out before they get going.. Youtube and check "Hatsune Miku World is Mine" and you can see it live, in 1080P

Originally Posted by DaveF /t/237081/for-something-different-commercials-you-actually-like/330#post_3811105
I'm a Hoodie Ninja? I'm a Final Fantasy Character honda-lover?

I never cease to be amazed how far removed I am from teen culture! :)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Here's her big breakout commercial. She actually performs this in concert:

Toyota pokes fun of how popular her efforts at selling vegetable juice are at the end of the ad above.

The song sold to Toyota is this one, her performance in concert is pretty stunning stuff:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Originally Posted by mattCR /t/237081/for-something-different-commercials-you-actually-like/330#post_3871904
My kids are CRAZY vocaloid fans. That's not just a "final fantasy character" That's Hatsune Miku! She's one of the biggest pop stars in Japan right now; her concerts get sold out before they get going.. Youtube and check "Hatsune Miku World is Mine" and you can see it live, in 1080P
Ah. I had no idea. But is she a real person, or a cartoon (kind of like the Gorillaz)?

But I totally need some nipple stars now. :)

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I like the one where office workers standing around eating tacos, and the black guy walks up and asks, why he didn't get notified about the tacos, "I like tacos" and why did they invite Eric? "You invited Eric? I though Eric gave you the creeps", then he gets the late Text message. That one kills me every time.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
A friend of mine at work showed me some Tom Tom commercials with Darth Vader and Yoda. Funny stuff.

rosebud

Auditioning
Real Name
Rosebud Stanley
Some of these are good!

I liked this mini cooper advert, it made me really want to get one!
car adverts can often be really cool, the problem is they are always on everywhere, they are so inescapable!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks