What's new

For Sale - Rotel RSP-1066 - $300 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Stephen_Opipari

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
I am selling my Rotel RSP-1066 due to theater downsizing. Looks/sounds great, will ship in original double boxes.

This Receiver is approximately an 8 on the Audiogon scale. There is a spot on the back of the unit where I applied security dots known as data dots. So be it known that there is a little glob of glue on the back.

Wiring shown in the pictures will be in the box as well. I think it's 2 AQ Diamondbacks, 2 AQ Copperheads. They are too short in my new setup and had to get replaced. My loss, your gain as these were ludicrously expensive cables.

Stephen_Opipari

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stephen
Thanks Gregg,

This really is a fantastic piece of equipment and has served me very well. I hate to let this pre/pro go. Already sold the 1075 AMP separately.

But they do not fit in my new setting. I went back to a Receiver and with my prospects of a dedicated theater a number of years down the road, I decided that it would be better to sell the Rotel hardware to a loving home then to just store them.

97disco

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
HI,
VERY INTERESTED!

Please email me at 97disco(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!
-Chris

kfuaddict

Auditioning
Real Name
cuong
Just got registered with theater forum.. You snooze you loose.. If buyer failed to complete for any reason, please let me know. Definitely interested. I have other Rotel components already..

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Just noting that it was reported sold, a couple of posts above, on Dec. 16, 2008.

Users who are viewing this thread