1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale: laserdiscs, blus, dvds, and more

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by Sam H, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Sam H

Sam H Second Unit

Selling some items from my personal collection. All prices are listed below. I'm willing to negotiate if multiple items are sought. Shipping will be via the media mail rate in the USA. I'll also ship worldwide. Pics available upon request.BLU RAY$20 Bourne Identity Target exclusive steelbook (sealed)$20 Bourne Supremacy Target exclusive steelbook (sealed)$20 Bourne Ultimatum Target exclusive steelbook (sealed)$6 Bad Teacher (sealed)$7 Diary of the Dead (sealed)$12 Finding Nemo BB exclusive steelbook (empty steelbook still sealed; case-only with no discs)$5 The Grand Duel / Keoma (sealed; Mill Creek)$3 Holy Matrimony (sealed)$8 The Ring (sealed)$5 Wall Street (1987; original Fox release from 2008)HD DVD$2 12 Monkeys$2 Fast and the Furious, The (first movie of the series)$4 Planet Earth (complete BBC series)$2 Polar Express, The$3 V for Vendetta (sealed)DVD$3 Auditions from Beyond$29 1985 Chicago Bears: Super Bowl Shuffle (classic)$7 Boondock Saints (signed by Ron Jeremy..lol)$4 Cheerleader Massacre (promo screener)$3 Child's Play 2$29 Clifford (classic. the Martin Short movie; not the big red dog)$17 Destruction: Live Destruction (LE version,#567/666)$12 Fear Itself: Season 1$5 Leprechaun/Leprechaun 2 double pack (sealed)$8 Monster Squad, The$15 Nightmare on Elm Street box set (has Nightmare on Elm Street 1-5, Freddy's Dead, New Nightmare; 7 movies. does not include the Nightmare Encyclopedia disc)$3 Virtual Encounters 2VHS$6 WCW Starrcade 1987$2 WWF Survivor Series 1994LASERDISCWS = Widescreen (4:3 letterbox)$3.95/each2 Days in the Valley (WS)Airheads (WS)12 Angry Men (Criterion Collection)Basket Case 3Benny and Joon (WS) (box set)Cool BlueConspiracy Theory (WS)Darkman III (Hong Kong pressing)Dracula (1979) (WS)Fallen (WS)Hot to TrotMan Who Knew Too Much, TheMetro (WS)Nick of Time (WS)Nobody's PerfectOnce Upon a Time in America (WS)Pebble and the Penguin, The (WS)Rain Man (WS)Senseless (WS)Two Girls and a Guy (WS)V.I.P.: My Brother SupermanWar of the Roses, The (WS) (box set)$6.95/eachAirshowBeyond the Mind's EyeExtreme WinterMummy's Shroud, The (WS) (Hammer Collection)Over the Edge (Sports Illustrated demo disc)Playboy: Sexy LingeriePlayboy: Playmate Play-OffsPulling GsLet's Bowl (Video disc course)Lethal Weapon 4 (WS)Showgirls (WS)$9.95/eachBeloved (WS)I Come in PeaceI Know What You Did Last Summer (WS)MadhouseMafia! (WS)Many Adventures of Winnie the PoohPhantoms (WS)Postman, The (WS)Private ResortPuppet Master IIPuppet Master IIISubspecies III: BloodlustThe Beach GirlsTorchlight$14.95/eachBabe DTS (WS)Document of the DeadHellgateHoly Man (WS)I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (WS)My Favorite Martian (WS)Simon Birch (WS)Soldier (WS)Sudden Death DTS (WS)True Crime (WS)Volcano DTS (WS)Weird Cartoons$19.95/eachAustin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (WS)Avengers, The (WS) (late 90s movie)Parent Trap, The (WS; sealed) (late 90s remake)Player's Club, The (WS)Your Friends and Neighbors (WS)$24.95/eachDeadly HarvestHellholeLaserDisc: What it is...How it Works [promotional/demo disc]Mac and MeSpice World (WS)Ticks$29.95/eachMessage in a Bottle (WS)Popcorn$84.95/eachDinosaur Island (WS)