1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

For iPhone users.. Multiple Signatures

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by mattCR, Sep 19, 2011.

1. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    Ok, I am at a baffle moment. A client is having me carry an iPhone now.. so I've got pockets full.

But I carry about 4 email addresses, which represent different companies. I can't find a way to give each account their own signature; I see a universal signature.. but obviously I can't send out companyB email with companyA signature..

There has to be an easy way to do this. Thoughts?

2. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    Argh. This has become a real bear of a problem. I can't even find a reliable app in the app store that does this ;( I do not need/want my company disclaimer/signature to go out on Yahoo email.. blah!

3. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    You can do it manually with shortcuts. Allows for user error, but might be enough for your needs.

4. DavidJ

DavidJ Premium
    Supporter

David
    Matt, if you find a good solution let me know. This has always bothered me and I have several organizations I represent too.

5. mattCR

mattCR Well-Known Member
    HW Reviewer

Matt
    Yeah, this is a real pig in a poke for me. I'm network admin at a major, global company now. But, I also have outside email that.. let's just say, doesn't need branded with our confidentiality notice and log SIG, and another email for a subsidiary of where I am now that is.. well, by next February, it'll be "OK" for the sig to be the same, but for right now, Absolutely no way is it OK. So, everytime I send email I have to go through and manually wipe out the sig.. very annoying.