What's new

For iPhone users.. Multiple Signatures (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Ok, I am at a baffle moment. A client is having me carry an iPhone now.. so I've got pockets full.

But I carry about 4 email addresses, which represent different companies. I can't find a way to give each account their own signature; I see a universal signature.. but obviously I can't send out companyB email with companyA signature..

There has to be an easy way to do this. Thoughts?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Argh. This has become a real bear of a problem. I can't even find a reliable app in the app store that does this ;( I do not need/want my company disclaimer/signature to go out on Yahoo email.. blah!

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
You can do it manually with shortcuts. Allows for user error, but might be enough for your needs.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Matt, if you find a good solution let me know. This has always bothered me and I have several organizations I represent too.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yeah, this is a real pig in a poke for me. I'm network admin at a major, global company now. But, I also have outside email that.. let's just say, doesn't need branded with our confidentiality notice and log SIG, and another email for a subsidiary of where I am now that is.. well, by next February, it'll be "OK" for the sig to be the same, but for right now, Absolutely no way is it OK. So, everytime I send email I have to go through and manually wipe out the sig.. very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks