What's new

Flying High (1 Viewer)

ual191

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
WHat are the chances we will get to see this 1970's series on DVD....I am thinking slim to none....but I sure would like to see it!

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
the series did feature tea leoni.. its possible that they might release it.

Jacob

Claude North

Second Unit
Was there more than one show called Flying High? I don't think Tea Leoni is old enough to have been in the one from the 1970s.

We are talking about the one about the three stewardesses with Pat Klous and Connie Selleca, aren't we? I remember the episode in which Paul Sand's friends got him so drunk that he passed out, then sneaked him onto the plane and stole his clothing. (You can tell this show was filmed long before 9/11...)

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
I'm fairly certain that Chris was referring to the original (the only one as far as I remember) series from the late 70's. I remember that one after seeing Chris's posts. Man, you HTF'ers are great for getting me to remember those 1-season series and the lesser-known ones. I'd guess that, as Mike said, the chances are slim for seeing this one released. But then, "stranger things have happened" in this market.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Unless lovely Connie Sellecca has a big following from The Greatest American Hero DVD releases, I don't expect (or want) to see her first TV series. I also don't want to see Hotel.

Flying High wasn't that good, and the low ratings leading to its quick demise was understandable.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I'd give some more specific reasons, but since I'm being challenged (which could lead to both of us being banned again) maybe it's best we not continue. ;)

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
The Tea Leoni series was called "Flying Blind". About a free spirited young women and her dull boyfriend. I don't remember him, but Tea always wore strapless little evening dresses. She had the best shoulders on TV.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Tea Leoni also had the best legs in movies (as demonstrated in the first Will Smith / Martin Lawrence film "Bad Boys').

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks