What's new

Floorplan/wiring/elevation Detailing (1 Viewer)

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
That's odd. I know that email works, it's my office address. Could you try it again?

Rod_Gwinn

Auditioning
:emoji_thumbsup: Very Cool Idea.
My Father in Law has just completed construction on a new custom home and I will be assisting (get to pick out the toys) for his HT. I could use some planning assistance.
Here is my email
[email protected]
Thanks for doing this.

Herman

Auditioning
Hi, Can you send me your porfolio as well? My wife and I are looking at purchasing a new home which will be built this summer. I'm interested in getting the house wired so we can have music in the different rooms of the house as well as HT wiring in the family room probably.
[email protected]
thanks in advance.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Unfortunately, I didn't get it again. I know the address is working as I got mail all day today. Maybe you could try [email protected]
Again, you should have no problems with any of these addresses as I'm using them every day. I'm not sure what's going in.
If all else fails I'll ask someone here to send me a copy of your work. Hopefully it won't come to that.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
While I'm not in the position to seriously consider construction at the time, I can't wait to see a website with info and pics. :D

JoanPablo_T

Stunt Coordinator
Eric, Just sent you the info. I am in the process of getting the site pictures up to date, and with better resolution. but the site is up at:

atlas-designs.net

enjoy, and I am always open to constructive criticism-so feel free. because of the amount of business from within the HTF and external. I have lowered floorplan pricing to $25.

JP

Bert_T

Auditioning
JP,
I'd be interested in seeing your work as well. I am interested in moving my current HT system downstairs to the basement & augmenting it.

Thanks,

Bert

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks