What's new

Firefox 29 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Here's an odd one.

So I started my laptop running Windows 7 today and when I fired up my Firefox got an automatic update to Firefox 29.

Besides figuring out how to deal with the stylistic changes to the new browser (they moved EVERYTHING around!), I also found the following problem.

If I post in any older thread (lets say a couple years old from back in the Huddler days), I write my text and click on "POST" and it looks like nothing happens. The edit box disappears but my post doesn't appear. After numerous duplicate posts, I realized that the posts were actually being made but I needed to refresh the browser page for the new posts to appear.

BTW, if (like me, you are resistant to change) and you want to re-organize your Firefox back to the way it was, you go to "Add-Ons/Extensions" and search for "Classic Theme Restorer." Add this Add-on and you can put things back.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
I'll never understand why software developers make changes that people are LESS happy with!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
RobertR said:
I'll never understand why software developers make changes that people are LESS happy with!
Job security?
confused-smiley-013.gif

:biggrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks