What's new

Fincher's "The Social Network" (1 Viewer)

Writer-dad

Grip
Real Name
Daniel MacDonald
David, the supplementary features on this Blu-ray are nearly as compelling as the movie itself. I especially enjoyed the Ruby Skye multi-angle comparison, which really illuminated the many factors that made that pivotal scene work so well. Bravo!

David Prior

Insider
Originally Posted by Writer-dad

David, the supplementary features on this Blu-ray are nearly as compelling as the movie itself. I especially enjoyed the Ruby Skye multi-angle comparison, which really illuminated the many factors that made that pivotal scene work so well. Bravo!

Thank you, kind sir. So pleased you enjoyed it!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I just finished going through the features and they're, as always, really top notch. It's great to hear insightful comments about a current movie rather than the more usual EPK-soundbites that people seem to routinely give when they're in the midst of the release of a movie.

Fincher's movies are going to age like fine wines and in 20 or 30 or 50 years, I think all these docs are going to remembered as really amazing looks at the way that a great director made movies. Imagine if during their peaks, guys like Orson Welles or Francis Ford Coppola or Martin Scorsese had documented their work as well.

And am I correct in assuming that the note that Zuckerberg got in school originally said "cocksucker" before it was changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks