What's new

finally(pics) (1 Viewer)

Christo Ramo

Stunt Coordinator
Can I ask what you used for the flooring. Is that rug layed on top of concrete? How does it sound? I am going through the delima of putting a wood floor down just so I don't lose the bass. Have you experienced anything like this?

Christo Ramo

Stunt Coordinator
Was the underlay placed on top of concrete or wood? I am at the cross roads of the flooring. I currnetly have a concrete floor but was worried that I would not feel the bass without a wooden foundation, any opinion?

Mark McGill

Stunt Coordinator
The room looks great. A great finishing touch would be to install crown moulding. It really does finish a room off nice. Good luck and enjoy your theatre.

Christo Ramo

Stunt Coordinator
Randy, funny you say that about the moisture coming up through the floor - I am in the same boat. Isn't it weird how that happens? I am glad you mentioned the mildew resistant underlay - I had no idea there was such a thing. So, the front portion of your floor is cement? Is that where the sub is located? Are you sitting on the cement portion too or the wooden portion?

Thanks...

Sam>C

Grip
Darren:

Can you please tell me where you got the large decorative popcorn box? That would be perfect for a little touch I need in my HT.

Sam

Cristo,
the sub is on the cement part of the floor, if you look at my pics, you can see it at the lower left corner of my TV.And according to the carpet company that came in, using a Felt pad and a De-humidfier, you should not get any mildew under the carpet.
my HT

chuckg

Supporting Actor
putting in my 20 millidollars:

I've seen various sizes of popcorn boxes in "outlet" malls. They had everything from the $5 size to the you-need-a-loan size. I can't remeber precisely which store, since they are all the same to me, but it was a kitchen gadgetry store. They also had mini theater-style popcorn poppers that used hot air.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks