1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally over my PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome)

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jin E, Mar 30, 2003.

1. Jin E

Jin E Well-Known Member

I was going to start a thread but noticed another MC thread. As you can tell I said "screw it" and decided to start one anyways [​IMG] After 2-3 months of constant raining and cold weather I've finally been able to get out on the bike and enjoy the 70+ weather we've had in bama all last week. I put 600 miles on her ;ast week... which IMHO is a good start! I even added an extra scuff or two to my new knee pucks on my leathers. Here is a pic of me from last week when I got home from my commute from work. Anyone else gotten their two wheelers out yet?

Jin on the VFR

2. Philip_G

Philip_G Well-Known Member

yeah, I took mine out about a week ago and had a great time. Then the big moving truck came and took it away to the new owner [​IMG]

3. Shawn C

Shawn C Well-Known Member

Even though it's always riding season in Las Vegas, [​IMG] I managed to get my first decent ride in a long time this morning. Myself and a buddy did 240 miles this morning. It was great.