What's new

Favorite car chase movie? (1 Viewer)

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Here's a vote for Ronin also. I bought this movie specifically for the car chase scenes. I don't usuly like these type of movies but this movie's car chases are killer!!

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
I just picked it up this morning and haven't seen it yet, but from the sound of it "The Fast and the Furious" may have to be added to my list.

And I didn't put Ronin on my list, but probably should have, great chase scenes!

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
I loved The Fast And The Furious, but one thing puts Ronin at the top of my list of recent chase flicks: NO CGI, NO SPEED TRICKS. Those cars are really going that fast, and those drivers are really doing that crazy shit. It shows what a good director and stunt coordinator can do without the crutch of CGI, and is an absolutely outstanding movie.

JohanK

Second Unit
I must agree with the choice of Road Warrior.

Fast and Furious, Ronin and Gone in 60 Seconds are others that I've enjoyed.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
I've always been partial to the chase at the beginning of The Hidden.
Yeah, me too.

Other greats include the aforementioned Ronin.

I haven't seen "The Fast And The Furious"

Eddie Murphy's barely viewed "Metro" has a pretty incredible chase scene in it as well.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
I've always loved that chase in Rasing Arizona when Nic Cage tries to steal the diapers and it turns from a car chase to foot chase back to a car chase (or something like that).

lester

Auditioning
I always liked the car chase scene in The Dead Pool. With Eastwood being chased around by the R/C Stingray, that was cool.

Josh_Hill

Screenwriter
Best chase of all time is the Truck Chase in Raiders of the Lost Ark! Best bar-none!

Runners up:

Podrace in TPM

French Connection

Bullit

Ronin

Speeder Bike in ROTJ

Boat chase in TWINE

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks