What's new

Fat Albert & The Cosby Kids - Complete Series A Personal Review (1 Viewer)

Kasey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kasey
FYI for those who are interested: Amazon.com has it on for $49.99 right now. I just ordered mine because I've never seen it this cheap anywhere else and want this despite its' problems.

Dave Lawrence

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Kasey said:
FYI for those who are interested: Amazon.com has it on for $49.99 right now. I just ordered mine because I've never seen it this cheap anywhere else and want this despite its' problems.
I ordered this on Monday as well. After reading about the various edits on some of the episodes when it first came out last year, there was no way I was going to pay the original Amazon price. But $50 is now low enough that I'm willing to go ahead and make the purchase. There are still quite a few unedited episodes. And it sounds as though the ones that are edited are the same edited versions currently shown occasionally in the early mornings on the digital channel Bounce TV. So at least I know what I can expect.

I also spent an extra $4 and got the holiday specials collection (with the Easter, Christmas and Halloween prime time specials), since I saw no mention anywhere of those being included in the complete series set.

Belated thanks to Brian Himes for his detailed posts last year describing which episodes were edited and which ones weren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks