What's new

Fastlane Finale (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Anyone watch this tonight? I really like this show and the finale was pretty cool. It had some censored swear words in it too. I couldn't tell it they really said what they said but fox censored it or it was supposed to look that way but really wasn't.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I like this show too, and I just came here to post about the finale. This means it's picked up for a 2nd season for sure, or what? It wouldn't be nice to leave us hanging with a cliffhanger like that. Then again, that's what Fox did with "The Lone Gunmen" too.

Yeah, they censored the dialogue, the word "shit" was muted several times. I figured they had the dialogue in there for the DVD-release or F/X run. I missed about half the episodes of the season, so I hope it'll be out on DVD or shown on F/X before next season.

/Mike

Mike_Stuewe

Stunt Coordinator
Great episode. Great show. Looks OK in fox widescreen too. I loved the bit with the diamonds, where Deke held up his gun, flashed the badge and said, "ok you got 5 minutes, one handful per person!" then people were pissed off when they had to stop grabbing them, cuz a million dollars worth of diamonds just isnt enough these days.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I hope it comes back, but I know more people that are watching Fastlane than Lone Gunman and some of the other Fox failures.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Maybe it's just me, but how does Van get away with crippling/killing the rogue Candystore cop by ramming the truck into his car? Just seems WAY over the top.

Jeff Kohn

Supporting Actor
Maybe it's just me, but how does Van get away with crippling/killing the rogue Candystore cop by ramming the truck into his car? Just seems WAY over the top.
I thought so too, they had him trapped so there was really no justification. That whole scene was over the top, and the notion that the IA guy would only go after Billie while leaving the other two on the job seemed unlikely as well.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Patrick, because the guy deserved it. There is always something over the top in Fastlane.

FWIW, they have been bleeping out words throughout the season.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I gave up on this show a few months ago. I decided to catch the season finale just to see how things were going and was surprised at how it's improved. It looks like they've toned down the McG'ness a bit since the premiere.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Wow. I thought I was the only one who watched this show.

I dig the over-the-top bit of the show. It's flashy, eye-candy, all that. But in a good way. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks