What's new

Blu-ray Review Fast Five Blu-ray Review - Recommended (1 Viewer)

TitusTroy

Auditioning
Real Name
Titus
first time poster...I've enjoyed all of the Fast and Furious movies except for maybe the 2nd one...good to see the latest Blu-ray get excellent reviews

AnthonyP

Stunt Coordinator
I am surprised at how few films Jordana Brewster has been in. Looks like a loaded release.

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Thanks Kevin for the review. This was quite the ride in the theater, look forward to owning it, possibly for free.

tcomolli

Auditioning
Real Name
Tim Comolli
I just got a Panny 7000U and could really use some demo material. Thanks Tim

Brian McHale

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian McHale
Enjoyed the 1st and 4th films in the series (the others were good for a 1-time rental). Haven't seen this one yet, but would love to win a free copy.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
This was an entertaining movie. The franchise started to feel tired by the fourth installment. They did a heck of a job relaunching the brand.

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
This is actually the 1st of the Fast/Furious films that I am interested in viewing, so would love to win a copy to check out.

Writer-dad

Grip
Real Name
Daniel MacDonald
It's crazy that the fifth entry in a series could revitalize that franchise so completely, but that's what happened: I'm actually looking forward to Fast Six and Fast Seven now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks