What's new

Fantastic Four: 2005 movie! info and coverart! (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
The FF bonuses know no end apparently. In addition to the BB Gift Set and WM's Making of Exclusive we now have Target stepping into the fray with their free Behind the Scenes DVD, according to this weekend's ads.

Anyone got the scoop on what's on this?

RogerH

Supporting Actor
If the bonus Wal-Mart disc is not available in Canada or isn't very good I'll probably wait to buy it used at Blockbuster. Does anybody has any info on whether its available here or what is on it?

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I couldn't find it at all on the canadian site. Did they list the bonus dvd or just the movie?

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the link. From the sounds of it, it seems like the bonus disc is US only again.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
No problem. You would think that the Walmarts in Canada would have them as well. Have you seen this happening with other titles from Walmart that only the US stores get the bonus discs? What about the Best Buy exclusive set? Does BB in Canada have it like here in the US?
EDIT: Yes I see that Bestbuy.ca has the set but it is called the "Fantastic Four Ultimate Collector's Set" and in the US its called "Fantastic Four Box Set Exclusive". I preper the "Ulimates Collector's Set" phrasing over the "Box Set Exclusive".

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yeah Bob it has happened before that we didn't get a exclusive offer. Case in point when Episode III came out we didn't get the Story of DVD but I heard it wasn't a big loss.

And yes Future Shop is getting the Fantastic Four set (don't have any Best Buys around here) but it doesn't seem like its worth it to me. Thats why I was curious about the Wal-Mart disc.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Is Future Shop part of Best Buy? Give it sometime and you'll see the Walmart bonus disc pop up on ebay. I purchased the "War of the Worlds" Deluxe 2 disc set from BB and got the Walmart bonus DVD on ebay for $1.25. Along with the Walmarts I hear that Target stores are jumping on the "bonus" discs bandwagon as well. I thought I heard or read somewhere that they will have something for the FF release next week too.

RogerH

Supporting Actor
Yes Future Shop and Best Buy are the same company. I didn't even know War of the Worlds had a Wal-Mart bonus DVD... LOL

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Yea, they had one for "War of the Worlds", "The Polar Express" & "Madagascar" just to name few. I don't see them advertising the bonus disc for "War" anymore on the website but I have seen them in the store still. Do a search on ebay for "War of the Worlds bonus" and you'll find some still listed or just follow this link:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio
The War of the Worlds Bonus Disc had an HBO Making Of and the Pre-Visualization featurette from the Limited Edition. Nothing to harp on about.....unless you're a completist (like me!).

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
AndrewR, you mean to tell me that the Walmart bonus disc has the same features that the 2 disc deluxe edition has? Reason I'm asking is because I have not opened the 2 discer yet.

AndrewR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andrew Rubio
No. The Wal-Mart Bonus Disc only has 1 feature from the Limited Edition: The Pre-Visualization featurette.

The HBO Making Of is exclusive to the Wal-Mart Disc. The total running time for the disc is just about 30 minutes (maybe shorter).

The Limited Edition has more to offer.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Okay, I think we are confusing the issue by talking about War of the Worlds, so why don't you guys continue that discussion in it's thread please (or PM each other). :)

The question on everyone's lips: Does anyone know what specifically is on the WM & Target bonus discs for Fantastic Four?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
have a copy in my hands.
gonna watch it later on tonight.

:D

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I guess nobody has gotten a early copy at Wal-Mart. I suppose we have to wait till Tuesday to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks