What's new

Fantastic Columbia House deal from "Deals Page" (1 Viewer)

Mike_Morgan

Stunt Coordinator
Got my account approval email today also. Account status reveals that I have fulfilled the membership agreement as well. Let's see when we get our shipping notification emails.

Mike

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
I received a mailing since I'm a current member and it offers the 5 for $25, plus you need to buy 3 more, or purchase your first one now for $15 and also take one more BONUS for $10, so you get 7 for $50 and have to buy 2 more in around 3 years I think.

I also noticed the deal everyone has mentioned, but figured it was a typo since it contradicted what my mailer said. Could be interesting with all the people that have signed up...........

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I received an email today from CH saying my order was shipped, woohoo! I received the approval email yesterday, so the service is very fast. I still haven't received the approval email for my 2nd acct and I don't think anyone else has either. I'd say it's a one time thing.

David-S

Second Unit
How do you guys do this?

I choose my DVD's, enter the code, then my shopping cart disappears, so I can't sign up...:frowning:

Dom P.

Stunt Coordinator
Looks to me like it still works...

-chose Sign-up
-enter CYCD savings code
-select 5 dvds
-fill out paymnet/shipping info.

;)

John Swarce

Second Unit
Dom:

You're right. I should have clarified that it's dead on the "Blue" page. The "Red" page still seems to acepting the code. I guess you can only pick from the limited variety now!

Dom P.

Stunt Coordinator
Agreed.. looks like it only goes to the red site now... however, there seems to be well over 100 DVDs to pick from, so it's still a decent selection :emoji_thumbsup:

I may try a 2nd subscription today ;)

David-S

Second Unit
Woohoo... got it to work on the blue site...

I got it when i added 4 to my cart, entered the code, then added the last one...:D

John Swarce

Second Unit
Well, it looks like it's working again. Just tried it on the blue site. I still have not got a confirmation e-mail from my first group of selections (from the red site). I got a confirmation for my second group of selections (from the blue site). Can I assume that my first group went through? I haven't been able to log onto the DVD site using my username (still processing....:frowning: ) from the second group.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
It looks like the code is still working as of 5 minutes ago (told my brother and he's joining as I type this). You have to think it's legit (as far as the no more purchases requirement), because they sure as heck wouldn't have had it up this long without some kind of change in the terms if it wasn't.

Anyone else getting good news concerning this?

TommyL

Supporting Actor
I went for it also...I went through, picked my dvds, and went on to sign up...It didn't ask for payment or anything..does that come later? I just made a user name/password...is this correct so far? thanks TL

kurt_fire

Stunt Coordinator
yeah, it did the same to me that it did to tommy. it didn't ask for a credit card, it made me make an account but no credit card?? did it do it like this to anyone else?? i thought you had to pay upfront??

Rick J

Stunt Coordinator
i just tried to order and i got a 404 error. it lets me put in the code and goes to the dvd club page, but when i click on "add to cart" it gives me the error. if that's the case maybe it's good i got my order in previously...rick

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Wow, great deal and it's still working. I got confirmation but they did not ask for a credit card. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks