What's new

Fantastic Columbia House deal from "Deals Page" (1 Viewer)

Warren_Sc

Second Unit
I told the guy that he was calling my work and that was unacceptable. He offered without hesitation to put me on their "no-call" list.

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
So after reading this thread, out of curiosity, I tried the CYCD code on the Blue site. It recognized when I entered it, but when trying to add titles I get the "cannot find title" message or whatever....

Is this the continued sign the deal is dead or does it mean it could still be used via phone?

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Ok, stupid question here. How is everyone getting the $5 off plus free shipping when trying to fulfill the membership? I put in The Man Who Knew Too Much for $21.95 and then added Unforgiven 2 disc for $10.95. I then hit recalculate so that it showed up as a fulfillment order. Then I added Night of the Hunter for $8.95 and it did not give me free shipping nor the $5 off. Is there another step that I'm missing?

Tommy G

Screenwriter
James, thanks for the link. No free shipping but the $5 helps. Ends up being $8.21 per dvd. Not bad! :emoji_thumbsup: Anyway, I just need to monitor when it shows that I fulfilled my membership so I can cancel. :D

BrianJ>Y

Stunt Coordinator
The cvx code seems to be dead on the blue site, tried last night and today with no luck...I'm wondering what their next deal will be.

Rick J

Stunt Coordinator
i just completed and cancelled one of my cvx accts. i applied for another acct with e7f this afternoon. i'm wondering if the deal is still going. i've heard some people saying it was dead but i believe that was mostly on phone orders. also, i thought people said that you needed to use a cc when using e7f. i did not need to use a cc when i placed my online order today. what's the possibility of my order going through? actually, maybe it's pretty good. i ended up getting two email confirmations. somehow the order got submitted twice...only at ch i guess. rick

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Looks like all the good deal codes have died, CVX, CVW, E7E, E7F, E7G, E7H, CXCD and 4CV. If anyone gets any more good codes, please post here. The other great forum for this, DVD Talk Clubs, it seems that someone from CH may be lurking there and using that info to kill the good deals.

Rick J

Stunt Coordinator
john

i think you may be right. i've been over there too, and the e7 codes only appear to have been valid for about a month before they were killed. i always thought the codes lasted longer than that...rick

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
It seems that I can't even sign in anymore under the account that I created a few months ago. I need to find out what my account status is, I sign in and it keeps poppoing back to the standard site, with it asking me to sign up at the top of the screen. There's no function where I can go find account/personal information when I sign in.

??

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
John, did you try calling Columbia House directly to inquire about the status of the account?

BTW, for those that are interested, the new best codes are dds and ddr ...I believe that they are both under $8 averages. I haven't ordered using them yet (trying to save some money), but you may want to give them a try.

Todd_Brown

Second Unit
Currently E7H and a PSN will get 5 for .49 and free shipping. You can also pick on up for $14.95 and one for $9.95, with only 2 more to buy in 2 years.
Todd

Jim A. Banville

Supporting Actor
Is this deal only for current members? I tried to sign up but it kept asking for my preferred status number from a mailing :frowning:

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Jim, try to signup again and use the code 23ED. It does not usually require a PSN number or a credit card, you can pay when you get the DVD's. Go to www.dvdtalk.com and go into the CLUBS forum and read the 1st 2 sticky treads for more details on how to save money and get a bunch of DVD's for around $7 - $8 each, average price. ENROLL-FULFILL-CANCEL-REPEAT.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Tom, I haven't tried calling them. The excuse that I keep coming up with is that I really just don't want to talk to anyone on the phone from their company.

I hope that I can regain access to my account status through the website. I believe they'll ship me whatever my selection of the month is if I don't.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
23e I believe. Averages out to about $7.xx plus tax each. Check out DVDTalk.com to confirm.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks